Classified Ad FAQ
How can I place an ad?
There are 4 ways to place a classified ad in the PennySaver:
- By phone: Have credit card in hand and call 914 962-3871 x5021 or 845 298-8178
- Online: go to this page and register or login (for returning users).
- By email: Send information to email@example.com
- In person or by mail:
- Yorktown: 1520 Front St., Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
When is ad updated online?
Our Classified ads are updated every Wednesday morning.
What is your coverage area?
Upper Westchester, Putnam & Southern Dutchess Counties.
When does print come out?
The PennySaver is a weekly publication and our publication dates are Wednesdays.
When is print available at the Pennysaver for pick up?
PennySaver is printed at our Yorktown printing facility and can usually be picked up on Tuesdays, but we recommend that you call us first to be sure: 914-962-3871 ext 0.
Where can I pick up a PennySaver?
PennySavers are available at:
- The Chase Media Group 1520 Front Street, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- Our distribution outlets listed on this page.
How do I make changes on the ad I placed on-line?
Call one of our representatives and we will make the change on-line immediately. 914-962-3871, ext. 5021 for the Classified dept.
I sold my item but can't remove it. What do I do?
If an item is sold, contact one of our representatives at 914-962-3871 x 5021 and we will remove the ad from appearing on the website.
I purchased a Media Package but was not prompted to upload my pictures/videos?
The prompt to upload media appears after the payment information screen or you can use the link that will be sent to your email address on file once you ad is completed.