We allow outside ads on our site. No information regarding individual visitors is recorded.
Online Purchases & Registration Forms
- When you register to place an online ad, our site's registration form requires you to give us contact information (e.g. name, email and postal address), financial information (e.g. credit card numbers) and unique identifiers (e.g. email address).
- Contact information from the registration forms is used to get in touch with you when necessary.
- Financial information is used solely to bill the you for any services purchased.
- Unique identifiers (such as email address) are collected from website visitors to verify the user's identity, and for use as account numbers in our record system.
The Yorktown Pennysaver uses an order form for customers to place ads. We collect financial information (e.g. account or credit card numbers).
This site contains links to other sites. The Yorktown Pennysaver is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
The Yorktown Pennysaver has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
The Yorktown Pennysaver provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing information from us. To opt out:
- send email to email@example.com or
- call the following telephone number: (914) 962-3871 (x381)
Contacting the Yorktown Pennysaver
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, practices and policies of the Yorktown Pennysaver, our staff or our sites, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org