Job Opportunities at Chase Media Group
Inside Sales Account Executive
Chase Media Group is seeking an Inside Sales Account Executive to sell Display Advertising and all other CMG products in-office by telephone, fax, email and in-person. Sales professionals must be able to meet quotas in different product categories. Responsibilities and requirements include, but not limited to the following:
- Motivated to up-sell existing customers and take a consultative approach
- Ability to understand and communicate all CMG products and services, including new media, content, pricing and packaging to customers
- Ability to make scripted outbound sales calls
- Proven ability to demonstrate professional salesmanship through the use of highly developed sales techniques and effective presentation skills
- Excellent telephone, sales and customer service experience
- Possess a professional, positive and enthusiastic image
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Ability to learn and become proficient with company software
- Proven ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Possess keen attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
Kindly fax resume with salary requirements to 914-962-3119 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Telesales Position
Are you looking for a part time position that calls upon your marketing and business experience, where you can make a difference helping a successful team grow further?
Chase Media Group is looking for a self starter who is interested in a position that affords life/work balance and the opportunity to support the sales and marketing efforts of a growing division. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of marketing principles and advertising/ promotion strategy. Presentation skills are important and the ability to understand and articulate our product base to potential customers is critical.
Successful candidate will be working approximately five hours per day making sales contact calls to targeted B to B lists on behalf of a sales team. A confident and engaging phone presence is essential. Will work closely with Senior Closing Team to optimize leads generated by this position.
Please call the Human Resources Department at 914-962-3871 x 349 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Marketing Coordinator - PT
Local company in the multimedia marketplace currently has an excellent opportunity for a qualified marketing coordinator. Candidate must possess strong computer skills, ability to develop PowerPoint presentations & Excel spreadsheets, strong written & oral presentation skills, social media experience, creative abilities, have a proactive attitude and ability to work under minimal supervision. If you have experience working in a performance driven environment then this is the company for you! Excellent Part-time opportunity. Kindly e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Laborers/Part-Time Drivers
Chase Media Group, home of the Yorktown Pennysaver, is seeking production laborers to work in our Production department on a part-time/as needed basis. Prior experience is not necessary. Candidate must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and perform a wide variety of production duties. Position pays $8.00 per hour. Please call Human Resources at 914-962-3871 x 349 or email to email@example.com for an appointment to interview.